Brineflow are seeking to redevelop and lease their Bunns Wharf site to suit the specific requirements of the offshore energy and offshore renewables industry.
Bunns Wharf is a new 1.34ha quayside location to the south of Haven Bridge in Great Yarmouth suitable for
- Operations & Maintenance base for offshore wind or gas with fast-boats or mothership options
- Shoreside operations & support
- Light Engineering & Fabrication
- Dive & Marine Support
The site has been completely demolished and is available for immediate occupation or redevelopment. Key site Characteristics
1.34 Ha [3.31ac] site
- 128m private quay heading with options for floating pontoons & craneage.
- Max site depth 152m; Max site width 128m.
- All Services & Utilities on Site.
- Located alongside the secure port area and self-contained with direct access to Southtown Road, conveniently located for A47/A12, rail, & heliport.
A series of architect’s drawings show a number of indicative redevelopment options subject to the appropriate planning and statutory consents. Indicative Site Features based on illustrative scheme
- 1,250 m2 Grade 1 Office space expandable to 2,000m2 in phase 2 if required
- Approximately 2,000 m2 Warehousing with Direct quayside Access
- At least 100 Car parking spaces with separation of pedestrians, visitors & operational activities
- Secure quayside operations zone with access to floating pontoon. 5m low-water depth at quayside..
- Secure Lay-down and Storage areas
- Fuel & Bunker storage
Site available with Vacant Possession, Immediate redevelopment to client requirements possible
Could suit sub-division if required
Former buildings have been demolished and the site has now been cleared ready for immediate occupation and redevelopment.
The site is located in the main port/industrial area to the South of the Haven Bridge with excellent access to the A12/A47 road network, rail station and heliport.
Now learn more about the site