A prominent 0.32ha Operations & Maintenance Support Base at Bryant’s Wharf in Great Yarmouth with 82m Private Quayside.
Brineflow Properties & Handling Ltd announce the availability of a 0.32ha/0.79ac private quayside location at Bryant’s Wharf, South Quay suitable for Offshore Operations & Maintenance use.
We are seeking to redevelop a high profile site at Bryant’s Wharf, at the gateway to the Energy Peninsular in Great Yarmouth.
We are inviting expressions of interest from companies looking to lease commercial Operations & Maintenance space on Great Yarmouth’s South Quay.
This conveniently-located freehold site would suit operators involved in
- Operations & Maintenance for offshore wind or gas.
- Storage, Handling and Barge-loading.
- Dive & Marine Support.
- Shoreside Operations & Support.
We are prepared to comprehensively redevelop to customer requirements including provision of buildings, access, craneage & docking and/or pontoons.
Architects have produced an indicative design subject to planning permission and other consents featuring
- 0.32ha/0.79ac site 82m at the quay, 63m at the road wide by 51m deep.
- 82m private quayheading for use at all states of the tide.
- Indicative c450m2 warehouse building with direct quayside access.
- Indicative 54m2 High quality Office
- 63m direct access to South Quay Road in the Industrial Port Area.
- Options for floating pontoons & craneage.
- 16 Car Park spaces.
- Secure outside storage areas for lay-down & loading.